|연사||Alexandre Zagoskin(Loughborough Univ.)|
CAPP seminar will be held as below. Anyone interested in this topic is warmly welcome.
Topic: Quantum metamaterials: concept, theory, prototypes and possible applications
Speaker: Prof. Alexandre Zagoskin
Date:January 28, 2021 (Thursday)
Meeting ID: 610 806 8959
The development of quantum technologies since 2000 made possible the realization of quantum metamaterials – controllable arrays of artificial atoms, which maintain quantum coherence for the duration of signal transition. I will review the current status of theoretical and experimental investigation of these artificial media and their prospective applications.
- Quantum metamaterials in optical and microwave domain.
- Applications to quantum sensing and imaging.\
- Applications to quantum simulations and quantum computing.
- Collective effects in quantum metamaterials.
- Mathematical methods for quantum metamaterials.