Quantitative Research Consultant
WorldQuant is a private institutional investment management complex
consisting of an inter-national team of researchers and technologists
who constantly work toward even greater quantification and automation
in the development of its processes.
Scope of Engagement(include, but not limited to the following):
Weare seeking engineering,science,mathematics and finance majors
forpart-time research consultant position, involving the creation of
computer-based models that seeks to predict the movements of
worldwide financial markets. Candidates need not have prior knowledge of
financial markets, but must have a strong interest in learning about
stock markets and financial markets. Upon joining us, we will provide
a series of quantitative financetraining andseminars to offer you
a chance to learn the fundamentals of quantitative finance and
stock price movement prediction.
We offer outstandinglearning and earning opportunities, which include:
- Performance basedcompensation, for successfully contracted consultant
- Training classes / seminars about quantitativefinance researchand modeling
- Access to our web-based stock simulation system that you can use to
develop your quantitative financial models
- Rare opportunity for students in engineering and science to break
into the financial industry
All interested candidates are invited to attend our company presentations:
Date: Tuesday, October 28
Location: Room 102 in Creative Learning Building(E11), KAIST
- Hold or working toward a Bachelor’s degree or advanced degreesfrom
a leading university inengineering, science, mathematics, finance or any other
related field that is highly analytical and quantitative
- Competent in a programming language
- Strong interest in learning about worldwide financial markets
Flexible and online. As a Quantitative Research Consultant, you can use our proprietary web-based simulation platform to experiment with quantitative investment research at any time and from anywhere with an internet connection.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates please register at
For inquiries, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please specifyyour current residing country and Websim account in your email.