E. Recommendation for Readmission by Department/Division
A three-member review committee consisting of the advisor, department/division head, and department/division professor or a department/division-related committee will evaluate the candidate on academic capacity, remaining number of
semesters, and possibility of graduation based on the advisor's opinion on
readmission and future study plan. For undergraduate students, the Dean of
Student Affairs and Policy will interview the recommended candidate and results
will be announced through the Academic/Research Review Committee.
※ Students who did not belong to any department at the time of
dropping our or expulsion must be reviewed by a department of choice.
F. Required Documents for Readmission
1) Application for Readmission (prescribed form)
2) Future Study Plan (prescribed form)
3) Opinion of Advisor on Readmission (prescribed form)
4) Recommendation for Readmission (prescribed form)
5) Academic Transcript
6) Proof of military service or medical condition as
outlined in Article 55-5 of Academic Regulations (if applicable)
- Previously earned credits will be automatically recognized without any separate procedure
- Requirements for graduation will be unchanged from the date of
- The prescribed time limit of the readmitted student will be
counted from the date of initial admission.
- Students readmitted after expulsion will be expelled upon
receiving an academic warning.
- Students expelled for failing the qualifying exam must pass the
exam within 1 year of readmission, and will face expulsion if requirements are
not met. (This period may be extended up to 1 semester if the candidate takes a
leave of absence.)
- Students can be readmitted only once and will be accepted to the original academic year or lower.
- Tuition for readmitted students shall follow the rules on
"Imposition of Tuition Fees."
Attachment : 1. Guidance on Application for Readmission(Korean/English)
2. Application for Readmission
3. Future Study Plan
4. Opinion of (Prospective) Advisor on Admission
5. Recommendation for Readmission. End.
In the event of misinterpretation arising from cultural differences, the
original text in Korean shall take precedence over the English translation.In the event of misinterpretation arising from cultural differences, the original text in Korean shall take precedence over the English translation