Biomedical Optics Lab (PI: YongKeun Park) is currently recruiting undergraduate research students.
1. Vacancies : 1-2 positions
2. Term: Begins from April, 2015. Students who are able to conduct research for over 2 semesters
including vacations. (~2015. 04 or later) – The schedule is flexible
* After joining, eligible to apply for URP program 2015.
Can be advised for BS thesis (Physics, Biology, Mechanical Engineering majors; other departments – contact)
- Senior students
- More than 10 hours of research per week
4. Research topic:
Recruited students will work on independent research projects under guidance from the principle investigator, graduate student or post doc.
*Note: Works from previous research students
a. Sangyeon Cho (Chemistry), Sumin Kim (Physics), Trends in Biotechnology (IF=9.644) cover article,
1st and 2nd authors
b. Yunhoon Jang (Physics), URP Excellent award & Optics Express, shared 1st author
c. Sangyeon Cho (Chemistry), Scientific Reports, 1st author
d. HyeOk Yoon (Physics), Journal of Biomedical Optics, , shared 1st author
e. Sangyoon Lee (Physics), URP Excellent award
f. Seong Ha Park (Physics), URP Excellent award
g. Seo Eun Lee (Biology) The best paper award, The conference of optical society of Korea
h. YoungJu Jo (Physics), URP Excellent award & Scientific Reports, 1st author
5. Applications or Inquiries: kyeo at kaist.ac.kr, no later than 2015/04/30
6. Additional Information: Lab homepage (http://bmol.kaist.ac.kr)